Unbridled Retreats is committed to offering exceptional retreat experiences for horse-loving women like you. Our vision remains strong, and our retreats will continue to transform lives and offer connection long into the future.
With the unpredictable changes surrounding COVID-19, we’ve adjusted our cancellation policies to allow you more time and flexibility to determine what works best for you.
We’ll keep in touch and provide you with updates as we receive them. We appreciate your trust in us, please reach out if you have any questions.
Unbridled Retreats booked directly through us:
Cancellation and refund policies below
- Sylvan Dale Ranch – Colorado – August 23 – 26, 2020
- White Stallion Ranch – Arizona – March 4 – 7, 2021
Unbridled Retreats booked through the ranch:
Please contact the ranch directly for their specific refund policies
- Alisal Ranch – California – September 20 – 23, 2020
What if I’m booked on a retreat but questioning if I should travel?
If you are booked on a retreat that has not been cancelled or postponed but don’t want to go, you have a couple of options:
1) transfer your full retreat payment to the Unbridled Arizona Retreat on March 4 – 7, 2021. We will invoice you the difference in price for this new retreat.
2) transfer your registration ticket to another horse-loving woman (21 years +) or donate your registration to the Unbridled Retreat Scholarship Fund.
3) receive a refund less a non-refundable deposit if you cancel 90 days or more before the retreat start date. Less than 90 days before the retreat begins, refunds are not available unless we cancel or postpone the retreat due to unsafe travel conditions. Please visit the retreat Payment page of the retreat you registered for to see what the specific non-refundable deposit fee. Non-Refundable deposit fees vary depending on the retreat. Refunds are generally sent via Paypal and may be refunded directly to your credit card.
Before you ask for a refund: We humbly ask that you accept an offer of postponing or transferring your retreat booking rather than ask for a refund at this time. As a small business that is being heavily impacted by this global crisis, we are doing all we can to preserve our business’s viability so that will be able to serve you in the future.
What happens if my retreat is cancelled due to travel restrictions?
If Unbridled Retreats cancels or postpones your retreat, our normal no refunds/transfers cancellation policy is relaxed in order to provide you with more options. This temporary new policy gives you the option to:
1) accept the new dates offered for your retreat taking place later this year or the same one in 2021. Your payment will be transferred in full to the new retreat date and no further action is required on your part.
2) transfer your full retreat payment to a different retreat altogether. Tell us which retreat you choose and we will refund or invoice you the difference in price for this new retreat.
3) put your deposit payment on account as credit with no expiration date. If you paid in full for a retreat and put your payment on account as credit, you’ll receive an additional $100 in Spa Credit to use at whichever retreat you attend.
4) receive a refund of your retreat payment less a small cancellation fee. We work with our suppliers within each destination to minimize the amount of non-refundable costs and recover as much of your money as possible. Refunds are generally sent via Paypal and may be refunded directly to your credit card.
Before you ask for a refund: We humbly ask that you accept an offer of postponing or transferring your retreat booking rather than ask for a refund at this time. As a small business that is being heavily impacted by this global crisis, we are doing all we can to preserve our business’s viability so that will be able to serve you in the future. If we are asked to issue a large number of refunds at this time, it will severely compromise our chances of weathering this storm.
Thank you for closely considering the options above.
The horses and I hope to see you soon!